What a gift to spend time with my daughter. There are moments that being home so much is hard, but I truly love it.
One of our favorite things is going for walks. This picture was taken on an evening walk when Kelby was with us. She's in her stroller. We walked to a local playground that has infant swings. She got to swing on an outdoor playgound swing for the first time, and she liked it a lot. Then, we let her watch us swing on the "big kid" swings. She loved watching us even more. It incited many giggles. I love this picture because I think it is the first time I've ever seen her "snuggle" with a blanket, whether for warmth or comfort, I'm not sure.
Lillian's curiosity and desire to explore has exploded in the past week. She wants to touch and put in her mouth almost everything she sees!
We've learned that Lillian loves veggies but does NOT like fruit so far! How peculiar! And wonderful! Hopefully that will last...



No comments:
Post a Comment