We've No Less Days

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pink or Blue?

Yesterday we had our ultrasound and got to see our baby for the first time. Well, we saw him/her on the first ultrasound, too, but this time we got to see the head and face and hands and feet, etc! Of course, it was fantastic. My favorite part was seeing the two little feet directly from the bottom for a minute or so. They were so neatly and delicately placed side-by-side, very still like baby was napping. They will be kissed many times. Kissing Lillian's feet has always been one of my favorite things to do, and it will be no different with Boo Boo. So, people keep asking me if I have a hunch if this baby is a boy or girl, and I really don't at all. But those quiet and neatly placed feet make me wonder if this is a girl. But that's not really strong evidence, so we will have to just wait and see! The ultrasound tech wrote the gender down and sealed an envelope, which I promptly delivered to two friends who will bake a "gender reveal" cake for us. Thank you, Ashley Yarnoff and Kathryn Myers, so much!!! Tomorrow night after Bible study, we will have dessert with our group and cut into the cake to find out if it is pink or blue--I can't wait! I'm so eager to know!!! I will have to update you again then. ;)

Boo Boo, we can't wait to find out more about you!!!

3 comments:

  1. I cant wait!! I also cant get enough of Lillian. Beautiful child....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Thought of you a lot yesterday! I kinda want my own gender reveal party on Monday... is that too much to ask? :) Cannot wait to find out!!!!!! And yes, I agree with Becca -- Lillian is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I can arrange that just for you! Y'all are just as special. :)

      Delete