We've No Less Days

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

9 months!

Wow, 9 months old! I'm sorry for the long lag in updates. It's been busy!

Lillian now has a tooth, and it's so cute. She really delights in touching my teeth also, so I'm wondering if we have a future dentist or dental hygeinist on our hands...? Also, she's rolling over a lot. She really wants to crawl, but can't quite do it yet. The funny thing is that we thought she was on the brink of crawling back in December! Just goes to show that we are first-time parents who don't quite know what to expect yet. She can stand while holding on to things. And this weekend she had pureed meat for the first time. We are certainly expanding our food repertoire! (There I go saying "we" when I really mean "she"...I've always disliked that, but now it just seems the natural thing to say. Odd...I'm going to try to work on not doing that.) Lillian also has a lot of affection for her little huggie bunny blankets now, and she always sleeps with one. The good news is that we have 4, and even though they don't look alike, she doesn't seem to care which one we give her. This is very convenient, as you can imagine, so hopefully that will continue! One of her fun hang-outs now is the laundry basket, which we push her around in. It looks really fun from her position, and I wish adults could have fun little rides in laundry baskets, nice indoor swings to relax in, and Johnny-Jump-Up's to bounce in. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment